Sunday, April 29, 2012

On the Airwaves

I've been getting back to my original 'media' roots recently, taking a career 360 and getting involved with Stafford FM as the 'news junkie' on Stu Haycock's Stafford on Sunday' show. I can usually be heard ranting between 11-12 on a Sunday morning about the week's top news stories. 

It was working with Stu and the gang over a decade ago that led me down the journalism path and now, back in Stafford, I have found myself back 'on air', with lots to say and big opinions. 

You can listen to Stafford FM online HERE or download the TuneIn app on your mobile phone and the station is back on FM radio VERY SOON. Check out the Stafford FM Facebook and Twitter pages too...

I may have to dig out old shows soon, see if I've aged or improved in the last decade....




2 comments:

Jessica said...

It's so cool that you're involved with something like being on air on the radio! I can imagine how interesting of a job that would be. It's amazing how sometimes you can be interested in one thing, and then suddenly your interests change and, like you said, take a 360.

Are you currently on a talk show/on the radio in the UK?

Have a wonderful day!

IDONATED said...

Good luck with the radio, keep it up!