Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Teenage Trauma: Feature Series

Sometimes life just totally sucks as a teenager, but sometimes it can get more serious than anyone could ever imagine. For Becky, it took over her life. Read her story...


“Cutting Myself Helped Me Escape”

After her Mum left, Becky thought self-harm was the only way to cope...

“Looking back its crazy how things got so bad, but at the time I felt as if cutting myself was the only thing that stopped my life spiralling out of control.

“I was 14 when my Mum sat me and my brother down in the kitchen to tell us she was leaving. It was a huge shock to everyone, but she said she felt trapped and had to leave.

“We‟d always had a perfect family and I was even teased at school for my dream life with designer clothes and big house, but from that moment I knew that life was never going to be the same again.


Download the full feautre here

1 comment:

Handyman Lincoln said...

Great reading your bblog